If you have not been to our school, please feel free to stop by anytime during school hours for a tour of our facilities. We strongly recommend that parents of elementary students make an appointment for a classroom observation. This will enable you to see our students and teachers in action and get a taste of the Christian education offered at our school. For those students entering 6th-12th grades, we require that the student spend at least half of a day in our classrooms.
Steps for Admission
Please follow the list below to ensure that your admission and application process proceeds in a timely fashion. You may download and/or print each page or form. Be sure to complete and return all necessary forms. Acceptance into classes is on a first-come basis, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
For Parents of children entering Preschool
- Indicate in the Family History Form the number of days attending and if the student will be half day or full day
- Submit a copy of shot records from your family doctor
- K3 Class: 3 year olds are accepted at the start and during the school year up through February 1st. The student must be potty trained; no diapers, no pull-ups
- K4 Class: The child must be 4 years old by September 30th to enroll
- Kindergarten: The child must be 5 years old by September 30th to enroll. In addition, there will be a readiness test that will be administered
Options for Home Schoolers
Northside offers a part time program for home schooled students. To enroll in NCS as a part time student, please fill out the Part Time Application in addition to following the steps outlined above.
After all the forms are received, we will contact you to set up an appointment to have your student(s) tested. Once the testing is completed, we will contact you to set up an appointment for a parent interview with our principal. A Registration Fee of $150 is due upon acceptance.
Again, thank you for your interest in our school. Above all, please remember to prayerfully consider this important decision of placing your child in a Christian school. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Northside Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, administration policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.